Eagle is a line of underground actuators designed to provide a solution for projects and architectural designs which require completely clean lines.
These actuators are extremely corrosion resistant, discrete and compact. Absolute security and reliability is guaranteed across the three models with lever or key release systems operated internally and externally.
Eagle actuators are practical and rapid to install, simple and intuitive to use. Optional versions with encoder are also available.
- Metal cable gland completely reinstated with neoprene cable.
- Double protection with internal and external seal.
- Metallic gear reducer and bearings.
- Aluminium covered cogwheel with high mechanical characteristics.
- Levers in cast steel with precise and reduced couplings.
- Dedicated area to fixing electromechanical limit switches.